Monday, October 4, 2010

Something you covet

A miniature pony - why not? They're super cute. I would name mine Penny.


An ultra modern house with tons of windows, clean open spaces, and lots of trees. This pic is of the Cullen house in "Twilight".


A Landrover Discovery - so I can be high off the ground while driving. I recently had the opportunity to drive my friends Landrover. I felt as though I could run over anything and it would be ok. It was hard to return the car.


One thing I used to covet....
Thanks to Colby's parents I no longer have to stand in Costco and wonder what it would be like to own one of these bad boys. I now get to relax in front of my huge 3D ready flat screen TV. Wooooo life is good!

1 comment:

  1. so nice that you feel that way. We love bringing you happiness

    ReplyDelete