Monday, September 13, 2010

5 fun facts

1. I love dogs!
...Especially the ones with long bodies and short legs such as dachshunds, corgie's, and basset hounds. Have you ever seen a dachshund puppy? They are sooo cute! This is my baby Tony Montana when he was 6 months old. Look at those sweet eyes!


2. I'm getting married in 38 days! This pic is from the night we got engaged. I am so lucky to have a man who accepts me exactly the way I am.

3. I think of myself as being Southern before I think of myself as being Asian.
I grew up with a wonderful "adopted" family who accepted me and my family as their own. My favorite things about the south: Southern hospitality, sweet tea, dry rub ribs, corn bread, and the craziness around high school football.

4. I can out eat anyone at Babe's Chicken Dinner House.
Connected to my love of southern comfort foods, Babe's is my favorite restaurant in the North Texas area. They only serve fried chicken, chicken tenders, smoked chicken, chicken fried steak, fried fish, and pot roast. Top it off with homemade coconut cream pie! I'm getting hungry...

5. I've lost 20 lbs in the last 6 months.
Thanks to avoiding places like Babe's and getting my butt to the gym, I have managed to lose all the weight I gained during college. I actually like working out because of my fun but strict trainer, Nora! Check out her website and let her help you meet your weight goals. http://deltafitnm.com/Home_Page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment