Thursday, September 16, 2010

My friends

I have the BEST friends in the whole wide world! These friends have been around a long time and stayed by me through my many ups and downs. I'm so grateful God blessed me with these wonderful people - especially since I don't have brothers and sisters.

Sandra - my long lost sister, sister from another mother, fellow brownie.
Oh Sandra Dee is the funniest person I know. She makes me laugh uncontrollably - the kind of laughter that makes you think you might have just wet your pants!


Ashley - my maid of honor, fellow lover of all things organized, the girl I've always wanted to be.
Ashley has seen me come into my own. She's held my hand through every scary moment. After every break up, she's let me cry on her shoulder and find the shattered pieces of my heart. She supports me through EVERYTHING - no question about it.


Marcy - my personal stalker.
Marcy has an amazing amount of wit and a great heart. I call her my personal stalker because no matter where I move, she always manages to find me. She's the only person I can be truly honest with because I know she will NEVER ever judge me. We have the type of relationship where we could say really hurtful things to each other and it wouldn't actually hurt because we know there are only good intentions at heart.

Britney - Calm, cool, and collected.
Brit and I were roommates in college. Although I do not get to see her often, I think of her practically every day. She is poised and always seems to have it together. She is the BEST mommy - hands down. I learn new stuff from her every day and if I can just be half as good of a mom as she is then I'll be happy. You should read her blog! Her kids are so cute and funny. They are the type of kids that make you want to have 10 more if you could guarantee they would be just like hers.

I could keep writing and writing about my friends b/c they are all so great so... to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment