Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Try It Tuesday: Homemade Laundry Soap

I'm in love... with homemade laundry soap. Thanks to my thrifty friend, Brit, I have learned to make my own laundry detergent for around .2-.9 cents per load! When I first read about it, I was very intimidated because I didn't know any of the ingredients! Borax - what the heck is that?!? Fels-Naptha - I can barely spell it much less know what it's used for! Well, it turns out this laundry soap is amazing. It has worked miracles with doggie accidents, clothes covered in clay, and all my cleaning rags.

To learn how to make your own laundry detergent, visit Raising Four Little Ladies Wright.

1 comment:

  1. Uyen,

    I too make my own laundry soap but it sounds like your recipe is different. I too love it! I also use vinegar in my softener ball and my towels are awsome!

    ReplyDelete