Saturday, March 5, 2011

Deals of the Week

Saturday is my big shopping day to prepare for the next week. I'm super excited about the deals I found!

Kroger -
Garnier fructise shampoo on clearance for $1.24(originally almost $3). Coupled with a $1 off coupon = $.24
Old Spice deodorant for $1.99. Coupled with 2 coupons Buy One Deodorant Get a Free Body Wash (priced at $3.99)= 4 Old Spice items for $1 each.
Secret Deodorant for $1.49. Coupled with a $.50 off coupon = $.99

Walgreens -
Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent (96 loads) on clearance for $2.49 (originally almost $10). Coupled with a $1.25 off coupon = so freakin' cheap for detergent!

I also noticed a slew of stores closing such as Fashion Bug. Although I don't shop there, it might be worth checking it out just to see what's on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment